ONLINE QUIZ A THON
RULES & REGULATIONS OF QUIZATHON:
- Students must fill up the registration form with their IOE Entrance roll number before 26th Magh 2077.
- Late submitted registration will not be considered for the event.
- The event will be conducted in Zoom and students should appear on event before 15 minutes.
- During the event, if electricity or internet fails, the candidate should be self-responsible.
- There will be selection round to proceed for the quiz contest. All the registered students will be asked a set of questions (30 marks). Questions will be asked from following topics. (Physics/Chemistry/ Math/English/About NCE College).
- 30 minutes are allocated to submit their answers for the first round.
- Top 50 candidates will be selected for the main event Quizathon.
- For the quiz section, a student will be asked a question. If he/she fails to answer, the question will be passed to next candidate.
- Direct question carries 10 points, and indirect (passed) question carries 5 points.
- Candidate should answer each question within 20 second otherwise the question will be forwarded to next candidate and will get 10 seconds to answer for indirect question.
- 2 points will be deducted for wrong answer
- Questions related to physics, math, chemistry and English will be asked in Quiz as well.
- During the selection of top 50 candidates, if there is a tie among candidates, then the candidates will be selected on lucky draw.
- During the main event, Quizathon, if the scores tie, extra questions will be asked to the candidates and those who fails to answer, will be automatically eliminated.
- Top 50 selected candidates will get atleast 2.5GB datapack instantly. (NTC/Ncell/SMART)
- The runner will get instant 1TB harddisk and also cash discount upto 50k at the time of admission at National College of Engineering.
- The winner of Quizathon will receive instant 2TB harddisk and cash discount upto 100k at the time of admission at National College of Engineering.
! GOOD LUCK !