National College of Engineering (NCE) is affiliated to the Tribhuvan University and was established in 2058 B.S. with the objective of developing a standard institution that offers courses in technical science and engineering. Its main purpose is to impart quality education in engineering, science, and technology. To fulfill the country’s needs for its development, NCE thrives to achieve academic excellence with a high emphasis on the core values and ethics of life. The college has been speeding rapidly in its progress both physically as well as academically.
NCE offers a unique learning experience across a spectrum of academic and social experiences. With a firm footing in truth and humanity, NCE provides an understanding of both technical developments and ethics that go with it.
National College of Engineering shall be a leading academic institution of science and technology producing excellent graduates capable of playing the leadership role in the national development.
This college seeks and nurtures students of extraordinary motivation and ability: in a world that is increasingly dependent on science and technology.
- To impart quality education in science and engineering for professional excellence and sustainable development
- To provide innovative solutions through R & D and continuing education to achieve industrial and development needs
- To extend expertise towards improvement in the quality of engineering education
- To achieve excellence in the services of institution through teamwork and continuous development
- To produce engineers of diversified disciplines to meet the national aspiration and goals
- To develop competence and capability in the students that may help accelerate national development
- To prepare creative engineers and innovative entrepreneurs needed for the nation
- To perform various R & D works
- To enable students to peruse technical work as the main profession
- To develop professional competence needed to serve for nation
- To offer training, sponsored courses and specialized seminars and conferences
- Highly qualified, experienced and trained teaching faculty
- Learning environment with a well-equipped library, laboratories, computer, resource center
- Regular assessment exam and evaluation of student
- Extra-curricular activities for demonstration of academic performance
- Affordable fee structure
- Peaceful environment
- Special attention to weak student